Fecha actual Jue Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Dom Ago 22, 2010 3:52 pm 
Baneado

Citar:

Imagen

The band locked itself away in a lochside mansion deep in rural Scotland for the majority of the writing period, and, free from distractions, was able to push its writing further than ever. Yet the album still includes the trademark elements that have become staples of BRING ME THE HORIZON's sound since 2006 — precision guitar riffs, venomously dark lyrics, massive beatdowns and gang vocals destined to be chants at the band's incendiary live shows.

The team at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden (where BRING ME THE HORIZON recorded 2008's "Suicide Season") was again at the helm of the recording, this time bringing in electronic and programming authority KC Blitz to assist with the instrumental aspects of the album. The CD also includes appearances from various special guests, including Josh Franceschi of YOU ME AT SIX (on "Fuck") who stated, "I'm really excited to be part of this record as it's going to turn some heads, and that's what music is all about." Also featured on the album are Josh Scogin of THE CHARIOT (on "The Fox And The Wolf"), Sonny Moore (a.k.a. Skrillex) with electronica contributions and Canadian electro-pop starlet Lights (on "Crucify Me" and "Don't Go").

Imagen

"There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret" track listing:

01. Crucify Me
02. Anthem
03. It Never Ends
04. Fuck
05. Don't Go
06. Home Sweet Hole
07. Alligator Blood
08. Visions
09. Blacklist
10. Memorial
11. Blessed With A Curse
12. The Fox And The Wolf

Código:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=144486

En resumen el disco se llamara There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret y contiene 12 temas.El disco fue producido por Fredrik Nordström y sale a la venta el 4 de Octubre de este año.

Código:
www.myspace.com/bmth

Este disco promete :_E:

Última edición por javier el Dom Ago 22, 2010 4:07 pm, editado 1 vez en total
Arregé el titulo.

NotaPublicado: Dom Ago 22, 2010 4:01 pm 

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :_E:
Lo estoy esperando desde que salió el bicho raro ese de remixes deathmetal de canciones deathmetal (?) :_E:

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 23, 2010 11:17 am 

esta banda es de lo peor, no es metal, es como un grindcore-emocore y los musicos no son metaleros, hacen su musica no por que la sienten sino solo para ganar minas, el chavon solo grita en las canciones como una histerica, solo son emos.

EDIT: comentario fuera de lugar

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 23, 2010 2:24 pm 

Citar:
Imagen

Imagen

No me puteen, me parecio gracioso el parecido :P

Veamos que se viene :_E:

:viking: Lheikhov The Wolf :_Ewg:

Estoy Completamente A Favor De La Separación Entre La Iglesia Y El Estado. Mi Idea Es Que Estas Dos Instituciones Nos Han Jodido Bastante Cada Una Por Su Cuenta, Así Que Las Dos Juntas Serían La Muerte (George Carlin)

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas