Fecha actual Mar Mar 19, 2024 6:43 am

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 06, 2021 5:07 am 

"Skepta and Nike have joined forces on the fifth and latest iteration of their popular sneaker collaborations. This time, the London MC has put his own spin on the Air Max Tailwind 5.The nike air max tailwind iv men's features a black and blue, marbled pattern on the base of the upper, with black overlays running across it. Reflective detailing is present on the tongue and around the ankle collar, while “SK Air” branding is on the tongue and heel of the shoe.
</br></br>
Skepta vividly remembers his first encounter with nike shox for sale online. “When I used to go to Manchester, all the kids were rocking Shox. It was a real street shoe there. I liked their swag — the windbreakers and the Shox,” he says. “I thought ‘Yeah, let’s definitely do that,’ because I always remember those trips up north.”
</br></br>
As we continue to showcase upcoming and recently released adidas superstar mens black, here we have another pair which helps celebrate its 50th Anniversary.Going over this adidas Superstar it features White leather throughout the upper along with perforations. Smooth White leather is then placed on the Three Stripes branding while the same shade lands on the shell toe. Metallic Gold then lands on the branding while a Gum rubber outsole completes the look.
</br></br>
Beza Mickan-White realised her original concept of incorporating the love for basketball and the unifying nature of the take a look. Expressed through a short film, the clip begins in black and white, signifying the Forum’s basketball heritage. Vision then changes to colour, transporting viewers to the modern day, where the classic sneaker has transformed into a street staple for people from all walks of life, while staying true to its courtside roots."

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC - 3 horas